Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ham & Cheese Lunchables are a Good Sign

      We had a pretty rough night, but this too has passed.  Nick awoke in the middle of the night with violent nausea.  It was really the first that he had experienced, and hopefully the last.  He was promptly given some medication; went back to sleep; and it happened again.  So, they gave him some stronger meds that knocked his dauber in the dirt.  I had to really kind of tick him off to get him awake enough to take his regular morning medications, but the nurse said that it was very important that the intervals for the meds not get thrown off of schedule.  I think that he will forgive me.
     When Glenn arrived at the hospital, from having slept at the condo, I left for Jackson.  I have an appointment in the morning that I need to keep.  Amanda is coming up to spend the night tonight, and Glenn is coming home later.  So, Nick is covered. I called about an hour ago and Nick was eating a ham & cheese lunchable.  I think that he is doing well now.  The first couple days after Friday chemo are just a bit rough.  It is well.
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment