Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm Not Even Kidding!!!

     Here's the latest:  We got the preliminary results from Nick's bone marrow biopsy.  It looks from all indicators that he is in early remission.  YEAH!!!  AND...... His team of doctors just left the room fairly certain that they are sending him home tomorrow.  Yes, you read it correctly.  We were supposed to be here a minimum of 28 days, and day 17 is GO day.  We will have to come back to Nashville at regular intervals to get outpatient chemo.  However, that is so much more manageable.   It's really difficult to do the dance of joy & type, but somehow I am managing.
    Do y'all realize how much your prayers have contributed to actual physical changes in our lives?  I can not even begin to tell you what that means to us...that so many people would take the time out of the cares of their own lives to lift up our needs.  Whether you realize it or not you have shown us that the body of Christ actually displays the character of Christ.
     I am heading home today to clean the house...it needs to be a bit more sanitized than I usually keep it.  Those of you who know me well know that I have always maintained that dust is furniture preservative.  I guess that our furniture will just have to be clean and naked and take one for the team.
     I have more to say, but I gotta go for now.  44 to you all!!  IT IS WELL!! 

1 comment: