Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sweet Gifts

Well...plans changed a little.  Glenn ended up taking Nick to Vanderbilt on Thursday.  The headache monster had attacked my head.  So, I couldn't drive.   I think that they had a good time together.  A young man can never spend too much time with his wonderful Dad!  They talked about Glenn's years in the Navy, and who knows what else???

Nick is going to be fitted for a back brace next week.  The brace will keep his back from getting any worse until he is finished with the chemo and steroids.  Until then there is nothing that they can do to fix it.  We just need to guard it. 

Other than seeing the orthopedic surgeon and getting blood (thank you again blood donors)  on Tuesday, this has been a relatively uneventful week.  Oh, how I am thankful for that!!  Peace and freedom from drama are such a sweet gifts!!

I think that I will leave this post at that...Peace and freedom from drama are such sweet gifts!!  It is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment