Saturday, October 22, 2011

Small World

I just want to share a short tidbit with y'all.  I just looked at the "stats" for this blog.  I have known that people were looking at it from all over the world, but the numbers are amazing me.  I realize that some of these people may have come across it by mistake or are just curious, but some may be praying for us...or some may be coming to faith because of it.  I started this to keep people informed and praying, but God has most assuredly begun to use it for His Kingdom purposes as well.

Here is the list of blog followers outside of the US.  Please pray for these people that are a world away:

Russia                           15
Germany                      10
United Kingdom         8
New Zealand                6
Romania                        3
Costa Rica                     2
Botswana                       1
China                              1
Italy                                1

No comments:

Post a Comment