Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Will Be Moseying :)

Back to Vandy today to the orthopedic doctor.  Hopefully we will get a good report on Nick's back.  He has felt pretty good all week long.  I am so thankful for this time!!  It is like they have given him a fall break from chemo, and the boy (young man) sure did need a vacation.  The lessened pain and greater energy has allowed him to be up much more than usual.  So, I'm sure that it is also contributing to him getting stronger overall.

The next phase may be the most rough yet.  So it will be good to go into it with renewed strength and a fresh mind set.  I am encouraged!

Please share the Mission-Remission link with anyone that you wish.  It will be a fun day.  There will be lots of runners...but there will also be lots of walkers, strollers, amblers, shufflers, moseying, and the like.  I will fit somewhere in the later category.

I have a test this morning...so this is a short post.

44 to you all, and keep praying!!

It is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment