Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not For Wimps

Nick has had some problems with elevated temperature and feeling very badly for the last couple of days.  We need some answers.  We haven't heard from yesterday's test yet, but will hopefully get those answers today. 

We also got some less hopeful statistics this week.  Again...we don't serve a God that is governed by statistics.  So,  it's gonna be o.k.  However, we are fighting a battle on several different levels: physical, spiritual, & mental.  Balancing this trial as an eternal spiritual being, living in a time-limited physical body, controlled by a mind, will, and emotions that are not yet perfected is not for wimps!  Let me just tell ya...It's really not for wimps.  I can not even imagine going through this without knowing in Whom I have believed.   Focus on faith is essential.

  It is well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying!
    I believe in miracles!
    I've seen miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Troy. Prayer is exactly what we need. I believe in miracles and have seen them too. I expecting another any day now!

    ReplyDelete